If you would like Badoo to forget your contacts and stop emailing them, then there is a simple way to do that. All you have to do is access Badoo Settings > Account Preferences > Network and then click on "Erase Imported Contacts". When confirmed, this option will permanently remove all your imported friends. This supposedly, stops Badoo emails as I have not heard complaints from my friends who had been receiving Badoo email on my behalf.
To remove imported contacts from Badoo, follow these steps:
- Open the Badoo app, click the three lines option menu and tap on your name to open your profile.
- On the top right, you will see a gear like icon. Tap on it to reach "Settings".
- Tap on "Account Preferences".
- Tap on "Network".
- Tap on "Erase Imported Contacts".
- Read the message and tap on "Erase" to permanently remove your contacts from Badoo.
- Badoo accessed your contacts the first time you gave it authorization to pull your list and email them. You probably did this so that you could get some free Badoo Credits which facilitates the meet new people feature provided by the app.
- Other websites report that the only way to stop Badoo emails is by deleting your account. The steps above removes Badoo's access to your contacts, and hence it is supposed to stop the emails to your contacts completely. If you continue to face problems with Badoo emails, you might want to try deleting your Badoo account.