To disable lock screen notifications from your Facebook account, follow these instructions:
From the Notification Itself
- Tap on the three dots option on the top right of the notification.
- Tap on the top right options slider to disable it completely. You can also disable individual options using the adjacent radio buttons.
From the Facebook App
- Click on the three lines options menu on the top right of your Facebook app, right below the chat menu.
- Scroll down to Help & Settings > App Settings and tap on it.
- In settings, scroll down to Notification Settings > Lock Screen Notifications and remove the check mark next to it.
How to Enable Facebook Lock Screen NotificationsBut for those people, who like this feature and want to have it enabled (if not already), here's how you do it:
- Go to the Facebook app's options screen by tapping on the three lines menu near the top right.
- Move down to and tap on App Settings under the Help & Settings heading.
- Find the option that says "Lock Screen Notification" and tap on it to add a check mark on the right.